Learn about your brain
What does your brain look like? Once you learn just a little about the brain and its amazing potential, you will want to continue the journey of doubling your brain power.
Practice basic memory techniques
Learn the TOP 10 memory techniques that will double your brain power immediately.
Eat brain foods
The brain needs proper nutrition to perform its best. Learn about brain food and implement them in your life!
Most of us feel forgetful. We are not confident enough anymore in our ability to use our brain.
Let me ask you this:
Is it difficult for you to remember the title of the book you read last week? What about the name of the person you met yesterday?
During an exam, have you ever thought, “I have seen this word somewhere in my textbook, but I can’t remember the details? Damn it! I am just going to guess on this one.”
If you are an educator, do you find your students to be less focused and more forgetful?
The hole in your brain is caused be INFORMATION OVERLOAD.
It works like this:
- Too much information is coming at you. We are constantly asking our brain to process more and more.
- The brain is overwhelmed. So, naturally, it blocks out most of the information, including what's important to you. It's a self-defense mechanism.
- Nothing gets encoded in our memory because we blocked everything.
We are left with this scary reality: Our brain is now less powerful than your own cell phone.
More than ever, people are FEARFUL. Most of us worry that we are losing our minds. We depend more and more on technology to save us.
- As students, we are not confident that we will pass the exams.
- As educators, we fear that our students will face the world with not enough knowledge and skills. We fear that we have not done enough for our young generation.
- As parents, we are discouraged because our children are not doing well at school and are not learning enough.
- As an adult, we worry that we will be affected by memory loss related illnesses.
Memorize numbers, facts, or concepts instantly
Retain & maintain your memories forever
Text length of individual points can be shorter or longer depending on your needs
Never forget a face or a name again
Apply the learnings to anything from history to music
The students were talking WakeUp Memory! Thank you so much for offering this to us. You are a pioneer in learning and I learned from you that day as well. I am trying to reframe pharmacology with more meaningful memories and connections!
- Cathleen Korondi, RDH, Ed. M
Illinois Central College, Program Director
I remembered everything from the course. I never go to courses and actually remember what I learned, but Claire made it so simple to memorize. I now teach my daughter how to use the WakeUp Memory System. You really changed my life.
- Leslie Reilly
RDH, Masters degree candidate
Claire Jeong, RDH, MS
Claire is the 2019 Memory Champion for the province of Ontario. She founded many successful education brands/companies including StudentRDH / SmarterDA – Dental hygiene and assisting exam prep solutions.
Through her live and online courses, Claire helped tens of thousands of people improve their brain power. Claire speaks frequently in conferences and teaches educators how to empower the young generation. To her audience’s testimony: “Learning is now addictive.”
Many of Claire’s articles are ranked as one of the top articles in magazines. She is regularly invited in podcasts and conferences such as RDH Under One Roof as a key opinion leader. Her classes are fascinating, and the audience becomes glued to their seat.
- Welcome to WakeUp Memory - Level 1!
- Welcome to the course, you are ready, so is your brain
- Why the heck we can't remember anymore
- Memorizing has a bad reputation, why is that?
- Brain power foods and the first memory system - the body system
- How the brain works_WakeUpMemory
- How the brain works and how memories are created
- 4 steps to a better memory_WakeUpMemory
- 4 Simple steps to a better memory
- How to make anything memorable - Associative memory
- How to remember sequences - Chain linking system
- What is a memory palace?
- How to use your memory palace
- How to remember numbers